Career Opportunities with Professional Security Alarm
Professional Security Alarm is a locally owned and operated alarm company currently looking for an Oregon licensed alarm technician to join our team. The licensed alarm technician position is a full-time hourly wage of $32 to $36 an hour (based on experience).
Employee Benefits Offered
- Paid time off: Employees will earn: 1st - 3rd year of employment - 5 days; 4th - 6th year of employment - 10 days; 7th - 9th year of employment - 15 days; 10th year on - 20 days maximum time off
- Holiday Pay: Current paid holidays are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, two days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Insurance Benefits: Employer provided medical, vision and dental
- Retirement Benefits: Professional Security Alarm offers a 401K with a company match of up to 6% after the 90-day probationary period
- Company Vehicle: Company van, gas card, and credit card provided for daily work duties (depending on driving record)
Alarm Technician Qualifications
- Previous experience with security and fire alarm systems, IP cameras, and access control system helpful
- Familiarity with Honeywell, Silent Knight, KeyScan, HikVision, and Napco products is a plus
- Ability to work in the following environments: outdoor, indoor, attic, crawl spaces, ladder, and man lift or bucket truck.
- Positive, proactive attitude is a must with our clients and staff
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Requirements for Alarm Technicians
- Valid Oregon low voltage electrical license
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driver's record
If interested in becoming a part of the Professional Security Alarm team, please complete the application below and attach your resume.
If you're interested in an apprentice position in the security alarm industry, you can find information through the Apprenticeship Office at Linn-Benton Community College.